We invite you to submit your abstract for the 20th International Wheelset Congress. Follow the links below to get started.
Step 2 Create an account
Step 3 Develop and submit your Abstract before August 31, 2022.
This “call for abstracts” solicits submission of abstracts on latest development and advancement in the areas listed below, all under the theme of the “Interdependent Ecosystem of Wheelsets” for the 20th IWC.
Submission of abstract should be specific to one of 7 main subject areas. Abstracts should not be overt advertisements. The maximum length of abstract is one page, with one optional figure or table. Please download and make use of the Call for Abstract (for additional details) and the Abstract Template.
1) Wheelsets: the interaction point between rolling stock, infrastructure, and operations
2) Data-based inspection, testing, and maintenance planning
3) Innovative designs, materials and manufacturing
4) Optimized operations and maintenance
5) New development in Light Rail/Tram
6) Dealing with Covid pandemic (as related to wheelsets)
7) Dealing with climate effects (as related to wheelsets)